Welcome to Tablescape Thursday!
Using a touch of gold and pink
this week's table is a quiet, simple, vintage table.
Enjoy!
I'm joining Susan over at Between Naps on the Porch for her Tablescape Thursday.
Drop by for loads of inspiration!
Until next time,
Sharlotte







Sharlotte, this one is so delicate and elegant that it makes me want to speak in hushed tones. I love it. The flowers were a perfect inspiration.
ReplyDeleteThanks Debbie. I'm loving these guys too.
DeleteLove this...I am a sucker for delicate pink china. Yours is to die for!
ReplyDeleteThanks! It's a favorite of mine too, I love the pinks. It really makes me feel cool in this summer heat. Thanks for dropping by!
DeleteYour china is exquisite! So, so beautiful!
ReplyDeleteHi Maria! Thanks so much for the sweet comment. I really like these too!
ReplyDeletePink. Beautiful!
ReplyDeleteThanks for visiting!
ReplyDeleteIt's been so hot here, I was trying to "feel" a bit cooler! I think the "'pink" helped...I'm glad you liked it!